ASM-2400 HVAC Ducts - Sprinkler Pipe-Conduit
|The American Sound Masking ASM-2400 Duct, Pipe, Conduit, Wall Masker is used to protect ducts, pipes, conduits, and walls against human and electronic eavesdropping by filling them with full bandwidth soundmasking. (please read below)|
|Ask a question about this product|
* Note: This product requires the appropriate generator/amplifier to power it.
See ASM-1042 or ASM-1092 generator/amplifier
* Fills pipes, square ducts and round ducts, and walls with soundmasking
* Broad spectrum performance
* Accepts a mix of soundmasking, music, and misinformation signals
* Lightweight and easy to install
* Compact and concealable
* Easily removed for inspection
* Generates high soundmasking levels
* Does not cause pressure drop or alter air flow
* Can be driven with standard or security rated soundmasking equipment
* Does not require separate transformer
* Individual level adjustment
* Durable plenum-rated metal housing
The American Sound Masking ASM-2400 Duct, Pipe, Conduit, Wall Masker is used to protect ducts, pipes, conduits, and walls against human and electronic eavesdropping by filling them with full bandwidth soundmasking. The unit may be attached to the exterior of any duct, pipe, or conduit, square or round. It may also be attached to the vertical surface of any partition wall. Because of its small size, the ASM-2400 can be inconspicuously installed in a variety of locations while still being highly effective. The ASM-2400 is critical to the securing of ducts, pipes, conduits, and walls when DIAM and DCID requirements for SCIF need to be met.
The ASM-2400 Soundmasker may be used to ensure eavesdropping protection of ducts, pipes, and conduits that breach the perimeter of a secure environment by filling them with masking and/or misinformation. Additionally, it resonates the plane wall along the perimeter of a secure environment. When controlled by American Sound Masking generators and amplifiers, it also protects against sophisticated signal recovery techniques designed to capture conversations buried within the soundmasking signal.
* NOTE: Use ASM-2400 Wall masker when masker is hidden above ceiling on wall.
Use ASM-2520 or ASM-2530 Wall masker when masker is in full view on wall.